Reduce Your Slips and Falls by 40 - 50%
You get superior traction to any rubber sole shoes and boots because aluminum-oxide bands work like sandpaper giving you thousands of traction points to grip slick surfaces.
- use one traction device for traction on a variety of slippery conditions found in the same work area;
- use GRIPS-LITE indoors and outdoors; and
- lastly, wear them when you drive or operate equipment.
You Won't Find More Durable Gritted Traction Devices
GRIPS-LITE are longer-lasting than competing gritted traction devices because they use thicker aluminum-oxide bands instead of just one single layer of grit. The bands renew themselves as they wear down and give you optimum traction over the life of the product.
GRIPS-LITE Are Ideal for the Oil & Gas Industry, Electric Utilities, and Around Explosives and Grain Elevators
Aluminum oxide is both Non-Sparking and Non-Conductive. GRIPS-LITE are far safer than competing Shoe Traction Devices that are only Spark-Resistant.
You Can Wear GRIPS-LITE Indoors and Outdoors
Therefore, you can put GRIPS-LITE on and keep them on. Employees constantly transitioning in and out of doors are more efficient. Your risk of injuries is reduced still further because people are more likely to use practical and convenient tractions devices.
- Note: If the primary consideration is finding Ice Cleats you can safely wear on most indoor floors; spark suppression and non-connectivity are not issues; and the indoor floors are not made slippery by oil and grease, Winter Walking LOW-PRO or Winter Walking AltraGrips-Lite Low Profile Ice Cleats are a better choice. That's because LOW-PRO and AltraGrips-Lite provide far superior performance on ice, packed snow, deep snow, slush and black ice than Gritted Ice Cleats.
- Employees are more productive if they don't have to constantly be putting on and taking off their shoe traction devices.
- They're perfect for people who
They're Easier to Put on Than Competing Gritted Shoe Attachments
- Straps are made from a rubber compound that stays flexible a low temperatures.
- Patented Dual Pull Tab™ system allows you to get a better grip. It's great for anyone and especially for people with weakness in the hands or certain other medical disabilities.
- Patented Dual Density™ Design makes them easier to stretch over your footwear.
- They're uni-foot eliminates identifying right or left. Just grab one and put it on either shoe.
Straps Last Longer Than on Competing Products
That's because the straps
- are made from a tough proprietary rubber compound that resists exposure to harsh chemicals; and
- have no memory so they continue to fit snugly over your footwear.
Stay Securely on and Aligned on Your Footwear
- Straps are strong and don't stretch out of shape.
- The patented front bell-shaped design provides a wide surface area that snugly fits over the entire front of your shoes or boots.
- The inside of the patented heel strap has a ridge that catches between the bottom of the heel and the upper heel. The ridge keeps the back from slipping off the back.
No stretch-over shoe traction device can guarantee they won't come off especially in deep wet snow. The optional Ankle Strap
prevents this from happening.