Why Your Feet Get Cold
Insulated insoles minimize one of the main reasons your feet get cold. Toasty Feet reduce body heat lost through the bottom of your shoes or boots against any surface cooler than your body temperature.
You don't have to be outdoors nor does it have to winter to suffer from cold feet because of losing heat through the soles of your shoes. We all know at least one person whose feet are always cold or that person in the office constantly using a space heater to keep their feet warm.
How Toasty Feet Keep Your Feet Warmer
Insulated Insoles minimize this conductive heat loss by using the world's most effective insulating material to place a thin insulated barrier between your foot and the sole of your shoe.
They keep your feet warm and comfortable naturally by retaining your natural body heat.
They keep your feet comfortable all year round
because the same insulating barrier prevents heat from penetrating the bottom of your shoe.
How can Toasty Feet be so thin and still provide effective insulation?
Toasty Feet use Aerogel-Infused Nanotechnology. NASA developed Aspen Aerogel
® to insulate spacesuits. It's the world's most effective insulating material
with 38 times more insulating capacity than the best fiberglass insulation. Two characteristics that determine how effective a material will perform as an insulator is surface area and loft.
- Surface area is basically the same principle as layering your clothing to stay warm. The greater the surface area the better an insulator performs. Produced using advanced nanotechnology, the surface area contained in just one cubic in. of Aerogel is approximately the surface area of a football field!
- Loft is the amount of trapped air between the insulating particles. Aerogel is 50 - 99.9% air and is the least dense solid known to man often referred to as "frozen smoke".
They're more convenient, economical and safe to use than chemical based, battery powered and even competing insulated foot warmers.
- You don't have to replace them every couple of hours because you're using your own body heat to keep your feet warm instead of relying on a chemical reaction or batteries.
- You don't have to worry about them overheating and possible burns.
- As a parent you'll appreciate that they're completely safe for you and your kids and don't come with a long list of safety instructions.
- Toasty Feet are versatile and work in most types of footwear without crowding your feet because using Aerogel allows them to be extremely thin... just 3/16" thick. Competing products are much thicker and will crowd your foot in many types of shoes.
- You won't even notice you're wearing them other than the fact your feet are comfortable because they're extremely lightweight... the largest size weighs just 1.5 oz.
- They're more Earth Friendly because there are no chemicals or used batteries being introduced in to our landfills.
They retain their insulating qualities over time because they won't compress or crush (reducing loft). They're 50% Aerogel and 50% Neoprene. Aerogel is strong and able to support 500 to 4,000 times its own weight and infused as a powder in the Neoprene... the same tough material used to make diving suits. It's far more durable than the EVA used in competing products.
Toasty Feet Work In All Types of Shoes
Toast Feet Effectiveness
The dimpled surface absorbs impact and improves ventilation.
Gently hand wash them in warm water and air dry.
They're Perfect Stocking Stuffers
"I bought a couple and my feet have never been cold since. Believe me, I've tested them, and they work. So I'm going to give a pair to each family member for Christmas." Dave L.