28 Well-Distributed 1mm Tungsten Carbide Studs and Aggressive Self-Cleaning Treads for Excellent Traction on Ice, Packed Snow, and Black Ice
- TRANSITIONAL TRACTION - ICE BEAST LOW-PRO are safe to wear on most indoor floors because the 1mm studs minimally protrude beyond the tread. Therefore, both the studs and the tread make contact with the surface.
- ICE BEAST LOW-PRO are safe to wear while you're driving.
- Aggressive studs quickly penetrate the coldest, densest ice where less aggressive studs and spikeless ice cleats with wound steel coils fail.
- Tungsten carbide studs are far more durable than the carbon steel studs found on most competing products.
- The stud distribution guarantees that at least one aggressive stud will likely be in contact with the ground no matter how uneven the surface.
- The patented heel spikes are crucial because your heel is the first thing to strike the ground when you take a normal step. Heel spikes allow you to walk naturally. Many ice and snow traction devices force you to walk more flat-footed. Because walking flat-footed is not normal, you tend to forget. And one misplaced step can cause you to slip and fall.
- Spikes are not replaceable. But the mounting mechanism required with replaceable spikes makes them thicker and can cause discomfort for some people... like standing on marbles... especially over long periods of time. Permanently molded-in spikes are more secure therefor eliminating one more potential point of failure.
- Spikes at Front and Heel Spikes allow you to walk naturally. There are no special skills to learn.
- Aggressive, Self-Cleaning Treads provide traction in deep snow and slush while assuring studs stay in contact with icy surfaces.
- Strong Straps and several exclusive patented features keep ICE BEASTS securely on footwear and properly aligned.
- Patented Dual Pull Tabs and a Proprietary Strap Material make ICE BEAST Ice Cleats easy to put on and take off even at extremely low temperatures.
Fits All Footwear Including Wide and Bulky Boots
Exclusive patented design provides unmatched durability, reliability, and adaptability. The flexible straps and chains are the key to fitting a wide range of footwear.
Poor durability is the Achilles Heel of competing ice cleats using chains for whatever purpose. Chains are made from stainless steel which, although hard, is far less durable than tungsten carbide. Stainless steel chains or coils quickly wear down when exposed to abrasive surfaces.
Winter Walking solves the chain durability problem by using wing-tips reinforced with grommets that prevent the mini-chains from contacting the surface. Therefore, abrasion isn't a problem.
Easy On/Easy Off
- ICE Beast LOW-PRO Ice Cleats feature a uni-foot design, so you don't have to worry about which cleat is left or right.
- Place the toe of your footwear in the front section (the larger section) of the ICE BEAST making sure the dimpled side is facing up and the spikes are facing down.
- Then grab the two textured Dual Pull Tabs on the smaller Rear Section, a patented Winter Walking exclusive feature, pulling the heel strap out, back and over the heel of your footwear.
Bright Colors make compliance monitoring easier.
Winter Walking ICE BEAST LOW-PRO Ice Cleats Are Safe to Wear While Driving
Note: While Winter Walking rates ICE BEAST LOW-PRO as "Good" for being safe to wear while driving, it is ultimately the responsibility of the individual or Safety Manager to determine that they are safe to wear while driving.
My personal opinion is that the Winter Walking ICE BEAST LOW-PRO is a bit too aggressive to wear while driving because the longer 2mm studs may catch, and cause excessive wear, on foot pedals.
Compare Winter Walking ICE BEAST LOW-PRO to any other brand of ice cleats. You'll immediately notice the superior quality of a professionally-designed, heavy-duty ice cleat compared to recreational-grade ice cleats. It's obvious why Winter Walking Ice Cleats keep you safer.
Winter injuries are serious and often life-changing. No ice cleats can guarantee you won't slip on the ice. However, why would you settle for ordinary ice cleats when for a few dollars more you can get ice cleats that minimize the risk? Furthermore, professional ice cleats last twice as long. Therefore the cost of ownership per year is less.
If you don't agree that Winter Walking ICE BEAST LOW-PRO Ice Cleats are the best ice cleats you've ever owned, return them for a full refund and I'll pay the freight.